one of luludi living art’s primary tenets is to achieve 100% sustainability:
- we use locally produced material to support our local economy and reduce our transportation footprint.
- our plants are sourced fresh from the best local nurseries in new york and new jersey ~ with the goal of someday having our own self-sustaining greenhouse.
- luludi living art's products are handcrafted in astoria, ny by local artisans.
- our living frames are constructed from mdf (medium density fiberboard) material, usually from recycled materials. our artisans also utilize lacquer paints for a finer finish that creates a rich and lustrous look and feel.
our collateral material was designed to be both luxurious and sustainable:
- our stationary, business cards, note cards and gift certificates are printed on crane’s lettra paper made from 100% recovered cotton fibers. according to crane & co., cotton fibers require fewer chemicals and produce far less waste than papers made from trees.
- our packing material is made from 100% recyclable material.
- our complimentary flower cards are printed on wildflower seed-embedded paper made with post-consumer material (which means no new fibers are used in the production of the paper). when the seed card itself is planted it composts away leaving only wildflowers and no waste.
we have devoted the same care and attention to our packaging as our product design.
each luludi living frame is:
- affixed on the back with a metal tag imprinted with a unique serial number. enclosed in a protective white flannel bag. wrapped inside lavender tissue paper. given a complimentary wildflower seed-embedded plantable paper flower. delivered inside a popcorn filled box.
each luludi living terrarium is:
- enclosed in a protective clear acrylic box.
- wrapped inside lavender tissue paper surrounded by purple paper confetti.
- enclosed with a lavender draw string bag containing decorative elements.
- given a complimentary wildflower seed-embedded plantable paper flower.
- delivered inside a popcorn filled box.
each luludi living art gift certificate may be:
- printed with an individual serial number to ensure the gift’s receipt, even if lost or stolen.
- sent with your personalized note.
- mailed directly to the gift recipient or sender.
- purchased online or by phone.
- a minimum order of $25.
- redeemed for up to one year from date of purchase (though not for cash).
we hope luludi living frames will be your inspiration to incorporate the beauty and healthful benefits of nature into your home or office.