One of luludi living art’s primary tenets is to achieve 100% sustainability:
- We use locally produced material to support our local economy and reduce our transportation footprint.
- Our plants are sourced fresh from the best local nurseries in new york and new jersey ~ with the goal of someday having our own self-sustaining greenhouse.
- luludi living art's products are handcrafted in Astoria, NY by local artisans.
Our collateral material was designed to be both luxurious and sustainable:
- Our stationary, note cards and gift certificates, are printed on crane’s lettra paper made from 100% recovered cotton fibers. according to crane & co., cotton fibers require fewer chemicals and produce far less waste than papers made from trees.
- Our packing material is made from 100% recyclable material.
We have devoted the same care and attention to our packaging as our product design.
Each luludi living art terrarium is:
- Enclosed in a protective clear acrylic box.
- Wrapped inside lavender tissue paper surrounded by purple paper confetti.
- Enclosed with a lavender draw string bag containing decorative elements.
- Delivered inside kraft paper filled heavy duty cardboard box.
Each luludi living art gift certificate may be:
- Sent with your personalized note.
- Mailed directly to the gift recipient or sender.
- Purchased online or by phone.
- A minimum order of $25.
- Redeemed for up to one year from date of purchase (not for cash).
We hope luludi living art will be your inspiration to incorporate the beauty and healthful benefits of nature into your home or office.